If you enjoy doing everything listed above then this is the job for you!
*Fit4Mom instructors are expected to teach classes in the approved Fit4Baby, Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, and Body Back format while still keeping classes varied and fresh.
* Working knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and physical fitness training methods and willing to become certified, participate in ongoing trainings, and maintain continuing education.
**Self market and promote classes
* Personal physical strength, endurance and flexibility
* Exhibit enthusiasm for Fit4Mom and for fitness
* Customer service attitude at all times while representing FIT4MOM
* Provide positive feedback and encouragement to all levels of participants
• Instructors are expected to check in with our Fit4Mom/Stroller Strides Instructor page, Fit4Mom NWI Facebook page, Fit4Mom closed Facebook group and Our Village at Fit4Mom Northwest Indiana meetup.com page to continue to provide support to our clients outside of class.
• Must attend class at least once a month outside of your instructor hours and participate in Our Village social events that are age appropriate for your children.
• Post workouts 48 hours prior to instructing class
Northwest Indiana: Highland, Merrillville, Schererville and TBA
Some fitness experience preferred but not necessary.
$15+ based upon class size