*Fit4Mom instructors are expected to teach classes in the approved Fit4Baby, Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, and Body Back format while still keeping classes varied and fresh.
* Working knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and physical fitness training methods and willing to become certified, participate in ongoing trainings, and maintain continuing education.
**Self market and promote classes
* Personal physical strength, endurance and flexibility
* Exhibit enthusiasm for Fit4Mom and for fitness
* Customer service attitude at all times while representing FIT4MOM
* Provide positive feedback and encouragement to all levels of participantsmore
Once you're a FIT4MOM Member, if you're curious about what it takes to be a FIT4MOM Instructor or Franchisee feel free to reach out to Marilyn Devine (219) 682-8759 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also get more details at http://fit4momfranchise.com/. Please use me (Marilyn Devine) as your Franchise Owner referral. Thanks and enjoy your journey being a FIT4MOM member, instructor, or franchisee with Our Village of moms across the country!